Happy Monday my fellow tribe members. Hope everything is going absolutely wonderful for you. I have started a 14 day reset cleanse and am pretty excited! The first 2 days were all about laying the ground work.
This phase is all about identifying goals, setting up support, creating a schedule, preparing your home, and getting your mind right. This phase is all about the foundation to success. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail” – Benjamin Franklin.
Let’s break this down.
- Identifying goals – know why you want to cleanse and what are your expectations? Identify what are some of the habits you want to reset and which ones you want to eliminate.
- Setting up support – this is crucial. Get friends, family, coach, or follow my podcast https://fccdl.in/3UlQTrqWx. There will be times that you don’t want to keep going, days seem stressful that you will tell yourself lies and you just don’t want to do it another minute. Having the people around you for support you will give you the encouragement you need to get out of the slump.
- Creating a schedule – this is all about not having to rely on the primitive part of the brain. You will be in more control of knowing when to eat and what to eat.
- Preparing your home – put away or throw away any items that will be an obstacle for you, or a craving that will give into. You don’t want these items to be around when you are going through a low moment.
- Getting your mind right – this means clearing out all the negative thoughts and replacing them with motivating thoughts. I did this by weighing myself at the start of the program and putting the scale away until the end. Looking at that number with curiosity and not judgment. Truly understanding that it is just a number; don’t make it mean anything more than that. This is where coaching comes in. We dig deep into what you are making it mean to you. I invite you to check out a free coaching session https://calendly.com/livepositivelc/30min to see how it can help you.
Day 3, which is where I am today. This is the beginning of phase 2. Phase 2 covers the next 7 days. Here is a list of what you “get” to eat.
- whole, vegetables, leafy greens
- whole fruits, berries, lemon water
- brown rice, quinoa
- beans, legumes, lentils
- nuts, seeds, & nut butters
- avocado & coconut oil
- green tea, yerba mate
- fish, chicken and turkey (stick with fish and poultry)
- Stevia (only in moderation, no other sweeteners)
Here is your foundation to starting a great cleanse and getting your body back on track. This is going to make you feel great and create energy you didn’t know you had.
Live Positive My Friends!!